- What We Do
- Tourism infrastructure programs
Tourism infrastructure programs
We partner with travel companies and organizations (tourism organizations, chambers of commerce, and industry groups) across the city to accelerate local tourism promotion initiatives in order to enhance Tokyo’s appeal and establish the city as a tourist destination that visitors will want to return again and again.
Providing tourism infrastructure support
We offer support to the hotels, restaurants and other related companies to accommodate various infrastructure needs.
- Inbound support
- Support for Barrier free accommodations and tourist buses
- Support for security and safety of accommodations
- Accessible tourism support
- Multilingual museums and art galleries support
Placing the multilingual digital signage in Tokyo for overseas tourists.
Support for municipalities
We support municipalities to improve various infrastructures for the tourists, including the multilingual tourist information, signboards, and free Wi-Fi networks.